At Mark Spencer Hotel, we strive to ensure each guest has a memorable experience with us. Our dedicated staff provides exceptional, personalized services, while our on-site amenities ensure guests have everything they need to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
Please Advise: Out of an abundance of caution and a desire to respect continued “physical distancing” guidelines, we have eliminated our Continental Breakfast and Wine Reception and currently offer contact-less room service from a local restaurant. We have also temporarily closed our fitness center.
Traveling to the area for work? Our hotel is well-equipped to provide an exceptional stay for guests visiting the Portland area for business travel. In addition to our spacious guest rooms & suites that can easily accommodate extended-stay guests, our business amenities include:
- On-site meeting & event space: Our dedicated staff is here to make your meeting a success. Small board meetings, brainstorm sessions or conferences, the Mark Spencer Event Center is here to help execute a memorable event. Visit our meetings & events page to learn more.
- Coin laundry & dry cleaning services: you’ll always have a fresh outfit for an important meeting or event with our on-site laundry services.
- Business Center: Focus on the task at hand at our business center off the lobby, equipped with a computer. Guests can use printing and copying services at the front desk.
- Concierge service: Enjoy easy assistance in making a reservation for a business lunch or information about our transit system.
Breakfast Room Service
Order up breakfast with Room Service from Cheryl’s on 12th, a local restaurant with upscale American fare.
Located adjacent to the hotel, Cheryl's provides fresh and delicious breakfasts that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your hotel room. Simply bill to your room while dining in the restaurant or ordering room service.
Around The Hotel
Guests can spend a day exploring our grand hotel, there’s a ton of relaxing amenities available on-site to help you enjoy a relaxing day at the hotel.
- Spend an afternoon lounging in our outdoor courtyard reading a complimentary New York Times.
- Break a sweat in our on-site fitness center! Equipped with cardio machines, free weights, exercise balls, and more, we have everything you need to enjoy a great workout.
- Relax before heading out to explore the city in our lobby area, called the Library.
- Grab one of our discount passports to enjoy major savings on a ton of local attractions, restaurants, and activities!
- Book your stay at our hotel to enjoy our range of deluxe amenities and services.